BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

i'm in LOVE with YOU.!

Salam.. Nothing much i wanna write, just wanna throw up what i feel inside.. Wink8..

And this one for U,AJ.. (:

Do U already know about me? I keep remembering your white smile and i start laughing like a fool.. Yeah.! It's true.. Haha Perhaps my eyes are faster than me, looking for U as they miss U and i keep seeing U.! Am i still normal? Huhu I wasn't familiar with it.. I had loved anyone before this though i try to erase U who is becoming larger.. Huhu Is it okay for me to LOVE U? Is it okay for US to start? My heart with its many wounds.. It may cause U to cry.. Hem I didn't know how to love with words or how it would hold on to U.. The only thing i can give to U is my heart but without the courage to protect U, will U still love me?? Do U.??

I've become familiar.. Your white smile awakening me in the morning has become my meaning of life.. Wow! XD I was expecting it that even for a day, I would be here for U that has become my wish.. I had believed in love before but i've been hurt nor was i ever in love.. I was living with a heart completely empty which is now filling and spreading with your love.. Thanks for that.! Please take a good care of my heart if i giving it to U.. Last word for U, i MISS U, AJ.!

No comments: